Monday to Friday: 8.00 a.m to 1.30 p.m.
Saturday: 10.00 a.m to 12.00 noon
Bus fees will be accepted from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. only on Class days
During S.S.C. Board Exams, fees will be collected from 8.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.
No School business will be transacted on Holidays & during Board Exams.
Monday to Friday : 7.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Every fourth child and repeater of the school has to pay their school fees.
- Bus fees of vacation must be paid in advance in October and April respectively.
- Reduction of fees is granted in special cases to poor and deserving pupils. As a rule it is not granted at the time of admission.
- The concession will be cancelled if the students’ conduct and progress are not good.
- As a rule, reduction will not be granted to repeaters.
- All pupils must come to school neatly dressed wearing their complete uniform as follows:
- White blouse with red check pinafore, black leather shoes, white socks, red ribbons or hair band (plastic hair band is not allowed).
- During winter red sweaters will be permitted. The pinafore should be below the knee.
- The parents should see that their daughters do not follow latest fashion trends.
- Applying of Nail Polish and Mehendi is not allowed. Finger nails should be cut regularly.
- During the moonsoon, students are permitted to wear other black shoes or sandals with black strap. Slippers are never permitted.