Criteria for Nursery Admissions 2024 - 2025 (English Medium)
1. The child must be born between 1st July 2020 and 31st December, 2021. (both dates inclusive)
2. Only Online Admission Forms will be accepted from February 1st, 2024 to February 29th 2024. Web site : stannesborivali.org
3. There will be no Offline Admission.
4. Parents and Child will meet the School Admission Committee only, when given an appointment for the admission.
5. Parents will be required to produce the original and attested Xerox copies of the following documents / Certificates.
a) Municipal Birth Certificate.
b) Child's Baptism Certificate (For Christians / Catholics only)
c) Affidavit in English and in Original, (if Municipal Birth Certificate is in regional
d) Aadhar Card Photostat copy of the child as well as parents. (compulsory)
e) Gazette copy in case of change of name.
f) Recent Passport size photograph of the child. (1)
g) Caste Certificate, if applicable.
h) Adoption Deed, if applicable.
i) Ration card showing the address, parents' names and child's name. In case of no Ration
Card, a Photostat copy of the agreement of flat is required.
j) School Leaving Certificate of the Mother, if she is an ex - student of this school.
6. The Surname, Child's name, Father's name and Mother's name should be the same on the
Municipal Birth Certificate as well as on the Aadhar card.
7. If the child has two names, mention both the names in the admission form with correct
spelling. Both the names should be on the Municipal Birth Certificate.
8. If the Municipal Birth Certificate is in any language other than English, an Affidavit in
English should be made and should include the Surname, Child's name, Father's name, Mother's
name, Date of Birth and Place of Birth. This affidavit has to be submitted in original.
9. Pupils not having surname should not write their house name in the admission form unless it
is mentioned in the Municipal Birth Certificate.
10. If there is any change in Name, Surname, Father's name, Mother's name or spelling errors
in the Municipal Birth Certificate, the same should be corrected and supported by Changed name
or corrected spelling from the Gazette Office. An admission form submitted with the
information other than mentioned in the Municipal Birth Certificate and not supported by the
Gazette Office intimation, will be disqualified and the child may not be admitted in the
11. If the child belongs to any Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe, Nominal Tribe, Other
Backward Caste etc., a certificate of the child has to be submitted along with the Admission
form. Please note that the Caste Certificate should be obtained only from the Tahsildar's /
Magistrate / Collector's Office.
Caste Certificate from any other organization or institution will not be considered.
If the child is adopted, her Original Deed of Adoption, Original Gazette Copy of Change of
Name and Photostat copy of Municipal Birth Certificate
should be submitted.
13. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
14. Parents will be intimated about their child's admission via email / WhatsApp message. BEWARE OF MIDDLEMEN.