Criteria for Nursery Admissions 2021 – 2022 (English Medium)
Application forms for the Nursery admission for the academic year 2021 – 2022 is issued on Monday 7th to Friday 18th December, 2020 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 p.m. in the School Administration Office.
The duly filled – in form, along with the requirements mentioned below, should be submitted on Monday,14th to Thursday 31st December, 2020 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 p.m. in the School Office.
The following requirements must be fulfilled:
- The child must be born between 1st January 2018 and 31st December , 2018. (both dates inclusive)
- Only Off Admission Forms will be accepted from Monday, 14th to December 31st, 2020 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 p.m. in the School Office.
- There will be no Online Admission.
- Parents and Child will meet the School Admission Committee only, when given an appointment for the admission.
- Parents will be required to produce the original and attested Xerox copies of the following documents / Certificates.
a) Municipal Birth Certificate.
b) Child’s Baptism Certificate (For Christians / Catholics only)
c) Affidavit in English and in Original, (if Municipal Birth Certificate is in regional language).
d) Aadhar Card Photostat copy of the parents.
e) Gazette copy in case of change of name.
f) Recent Passport size photograph of the child. (1)
g) Adoption Deed, if applicable.
h) Ration card showing the address, parents’ names and child’s name. In case of no Ration Card, a Photostat copy of the agreement of flat is required.
i) School Leaving Certificate of the Mother, if she is an ex – student of this school.
- The Surname, Child’s name, Father’s name and Mother’s name should be the same and written as on the Municipal Birth Certificate.
- If the child has two names, mention both the names in the admission form with correct spelling. Both the names should be on the Municipal Birth Certificate.
- If the Municipal Birth Certificate is in any language other than English, an Affidavit in English should be made and should include the Surname, Child’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Place of Birth. This affidavit has to be submitted in original.
- Pupils not having surname should not write their house name in the admission form unless it is mentioned in the Municipal Birth Certificate.
- If there is any change in Name, Surname, Father’s name, Mother’s name or spelling errors in the Municipal Birth Certificate, the same should be corrected and supported by Changed name or corrected spelling from the Gazette Office. An admission form submitted with the information other than mentioned in the Municipal Birth Certificate and not supported by the Gazette Office
intimation, will be disqualified and the child may not be admitted in the school.
- If the child is adopted, her Original Deed of Adoption, Original Gazette Copy of Change of Name and Photostat copy of Municipal Birth Certificate should be submitted.
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
BEWARE OF MIDDLEMEN.